The Bronxville Chamber of Commerce promotes and supports businesses in the Village of Bronxville. Working with businesses and professionals to increase commercial activity, we strive to inform the residents of products and services available in our community.
Our business is to promote your business so that you may succeed.
Benefits of Membership in the Bronxville Chamber of Commerce
The Bronxville Chamber of Commerce is one of the most active chambers in Westchester, serving to promote the economic vitality of our business district by promoting our members’ businesses. The Chamber also serves as a liaison among our members, the community, the media, and government officials and as an advocate for common issues. We hope you will join the Chamber for 2017 and take advantage of all the membership benefits:
- Listings in the Annual Guide – The annual Bronxville phone book, direct-mailed to >6,000 residents in the 10708 ZIP code. Members receive:
- ) a listing in the yellow pages;
- ) a bold listing in the white pages,
- ) inclusion in the member listing,
- ) the option of purchasing advertising, and
- ) a printed copy.
- Exposure on www.BronxvilleChamber.com, including listings in the Member Directory, with links to your website. Members now have the added ability of populating the Calendar, News, and Classifieds features directly. Advertising throughout the site is exclusively for members.
- Promotions in Chamber-Issued Media:
- Monthly E-Newsletter to our database (>2000 subscribers)
- Monthly Column on MyHometownBronxville.com
- Use of Social Media – to ~1900 Facebook fans & >1300 Twitter followers—and growing
- Public Relations with local/area media
- Participation in Community Events –Sidewalk Sale exhibitions, as well as sponsorship of the Street Fair, Summer Concerts, Children’s Halloween Festival, and Bronxville Hometown Holiday
- Networking Events throughout the year to cross-promote and identify opportunities for synergy
- Community Bulletin Boards – The Chamber maintains 2 community bulletin boards, allowing for the posting of flyers announcing events and other promotions
- Media Contacts – The Chamber is relied upon by local media, including Westchester Magazine and The New York Times; only members are promoted to these outlets
- Member Open Forums –Meet with Village officials and Chamber leadership, learn about Chamber efforts, and discuss topics of common interest
- Referrals to current and prospective residents and visitors
- Collective Marketing – The Chamber helps identify opportunities for member marketing, synergy, and cross-promotion. A recent example is the distribution of a welcome packet at the Bronxville PTA’s New Families Orientation event, featuring special offers from participating members
- A Liaison with local and area government officials to advocate for member concerns
The Chamber also produces the Bronxville Farmers' Market, which draws people from considerable distances to Bronxville.
Why else should you join? The Chamber plays an important role in the Bronxville-area community and needs your support. And if you're a first-time member, ask if you qualify for pro-rated dues.
We look forward to serving your business!
*Notes: 1) Businesses outside of the 10708 ZIP code that join after June 2015 are excluded from exhibiting at Chamber sidewalk sales. Such members are welcome to sponsor these events but without the benefit of exhibiting. 2) All businesses who exhibit at a Chamber event at a location other than in front of their own storefront are required to provide a certificate of insurance. Please contact the Chamber to learn more.